WELCOME

Hello! I'm Suzannah, a serious DIYer and mom of two little ones. Follow along with my DIY fixer upper house renovations, sewing and crafty projects, real food recipes, and de-stressing goals.
I believe you can love your home just the way it is, AND have the power to design and make big changes to make it better.
I'm also the author of DIY Wardrobe Makeovers!

Amy Karol from Angry Chicken in person!

Amy Karol, blogger extraordinaire from Angry Chicken and author of Bend the Rules Sewing and Bend the Rules with Fabric, had a fun little book signing and chat party at Bolt on Alberta this evening.

It was so fun and exciting to see the other Portland creative folks turn out and listen to Amy share some wisdom and projects from her newest book, which I am totally loving.  Bend the Rules with Fabric has some great ideas for fabric and decor art, lots of super quick and easy projects that look great and are even cooler because you can make them yourself!  Seriously, I have all kinds of ideas for artsy-craftsy-anthropologie-type stuff that will be really cool to make.  I love Amy's blog and her projects and tutorials, so it was so great to meet her!

1 comment

Search

© Create / Enjoy • Theme by Maira G.