WELCOME

Hello! I'm Suzannah, a serious DIYer and mom of two little ones. Follow along with my DIY fixer upper house renovations, sewing and crafty projects, real food recipes, and de-stressing goals.
I believe you can love your home just the way it is, AND have the power to design and make big changes to make it better.
I'm also the author of DIY Wardrobe Makeovers!

J.Crew-inspired novelty tee

I had fun making this tee based on J.Crew's novelty knits for a fraction of the price.  I love the pale colors and girly but edgy ruffles of their tees.  Here are just a very few of them:

Some of them are really nice, silks and things, but I had a lot of fun designing my own!  I took this $5 tee shirt from Old Navy and some silk scraps from my mom's box of small silk pieces.  I thought about using lace or ric rac also, but ended up just doing some zig zagging and using the strips:

1 comment

  1. Nice work. Really makes that shirt something special.

    ReplyDelete

Search

© Create / Enjoy • Theme by Maira G.