WELCOME

Hello! I'm Suzannah, a serious DIYer and mom of two little ones. Follow along with my DIY fixer upper house renovations, sewing and crafty projects, real food recipes, and de-stressing goals.
I believe you can love your home just the way it is, AND have the power to design and make big changes to make it better.
I'm also the author of DIY Wardrobe Makeovers!

Simple jersey scarf, one long seam!

I made a super fun, easy cotton jersey scarf today out of a small piece of fabric from the JoAnn's clearance shelf.

Disney at Ruffles and Stuff has a tutorial about how to do this scarf, which is where I got the idea.  It will be cute and not too warm for wearing as an accessory inside as well as with a coat outside.

1 comment

  1. Oh, wow, that looks great! I'm glad you were able to use the tutorial. :o) I'd love to put this on my "you tried it" page with a link, if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Search

© Create / Enjoy • Theme by Maira G.